The Founders’ Bible Print Editions
Available in four distinctive bindings: (descriptions below)
● Hardcover Edition
● Leather-Soft Edition
● Genuine Leather Edition
● Heirloom Edition (includes additional material not found in the others)
The Founders’ Bible is signature historian David Barton’s most significant life’s work. It will inspire you with renewed passion for the Word of God!
General Features Include:
● 2272 pages beautifully designed and illustrated throughout in both 2-color and magnificent 4-color pages.
● Over 1000 pages of in-depth culturally relevant articles, insightful biblical commentary and some of the most inspiring history of this nation’s founding and the destiny and purpose God intended, covering themes like: “Our Most Sacred Treasure: The Bible”, “Is America a Christian Nation?”, “Original Intent and the Separation of Church and State” and “Escape from Tyranny”.
● Trusted, Updated New American Standard Bible (NASB) Reference Edition—recognized by scholars as the most accurate word for word translation of the Scriptures into the English language.
● Original artwork from master illustrator and oil painter C. Michael Dudash throughout the Bible as well as hundreds of historical paintings and sketches.
● Hundreds of pages of unique embedded commentary highlighting biblical insight and wisdom from the Founders on a wide range of topics such as: Caring for the Poor, Abortion, Homosexuality, Marriage, Taxation, Education, Business and Economics…touching on virtually every area of life.
● Examines the specific verses and chapters of the Bible that inspired our understanding of God-given rights, freedom and justice, our legal system as it was intended to function, and the source of so many of the ideas found in our guiding documents and constitutional republic form of government.
● Over 150 biographies or insightful quotes from various Founders and other influential people of history and the Founding Era
● An American Timeline of History, The Presidents of the U.S., and Colonial Maps.
● 66 inspirational Bible book introductions, key verses, outlines that reveal the grand story of Scripture and God’s desire for a walking, talking relationship with each one of us.
● Subject index, Concordance, Center column Cross-reference Study Edition, and Bible maps.
Genuine Leather Edition
The Founders’ Bible Genuine Leather edition boasts a 100% deep, rich, burnished burgundy genuine leather binding that is very durable, with beautiful rounded corners, distinctive hand-crafted gold foil textured imprint on the cover and spine. The genuine leather edition also showcases the more formal gold gilded edging. Each copy comes individually shrink-wrapped in an exquisite two-piece presentation gift box that captures the beauty of the commissioned cover artwork and also provides a safe resting space for your Bible when not in use.
Red Letter: No
Version: New American Standard
Publish Date: 9/1/2013
Text Size: 9
Dimensions(W x H x L): 7.7" X 2.3" X 9.8
Vendor: Shiloh Road Publishers
Author: Barton David