The Fireside Signature Edition from Fireside Catholic Publishing has an elegant Eurobond Leather binding with genuine raised hub spine, gold and burgundy engraved cover, silk ribbon markers and gilded page edges, all encased in a library-quality, embossed slipcase.
Special Features of this edition include:
- Family Genealogy Section with Sacramental Records
- An Encyclopedic Dictionary of Catholic terms
- The Celebration of the Eucharist in pictures and words.
- Our Catholic Family
- Beautifully Illustrated Sections of Advent/Christmas and Lent/Easter
- Pictorial Tour of the Vatican
- Pope Francis and the Succession of Popes
- Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation
- Origin, Inspiration and History of the Bible
Our Catholic Family (new section) a 16-page four-color section designed to be a vital resource for discussion and reflection on the lessons of scripture. The themes of Marriage, Parenthood, Fatherhood, Motherhood, Childhood, and Family Life are addressed though quotes and creative articles revealing what the Bible and the Church teach about family. Prayers are included to enhance family prayer life.
Page Count: 1,012
Vendor: DeVore And Sons