The Founders’ Bible is signature historian David Barton’s most significant life’s work. It will inspire you with renewed passion for the Word of God!
General Features Include:
● 2272 pages beautifully designed and illustrated throughout in both 2-color and magnificent 4-color pages.
● Over 1000 pages of in-depth culturally relevant articles, insightful biblical commentary and some of the most inspiring history of this nation’s founding and the destiny and purpose God intended, covering themes like: “Our Most Sacred Treasure: The Bible”, “Is America a Christian Nation?”, “Original Intent and the Separation of Church and State” and “Escape from Tyranny”.
● Trusted, Updated New American Standard Bible (NASB) Reference Edition—recognized by scholars as the most accurate word for word translation of the Scriptures into the English language.
● Original artwork from master illustrator and oil painter C. Michael Dudash throughout the Bible as well as hundreds of historical paintings and sketches.
● Hundreds of pages of unique embedded commentary highlighting biblical insight and wisdom from the Founders on a wide range of topics such as: Caring for the Poor, Abortion, Homosexuality, Marriage, Taxation, Education, Business and Economics…touching on virtually every area of life.
● Examines the specific verses and chapters of the Bible that inspired our understanding of God-given rights, freedom and justice, our legal system as it was intended to function, and the source of so many of the ideas found in our guiding documents and constitutional republic form of government.
● Over 150 biographies or insightful quotes from various Founders and other influential people of history and the Founding Era● An American Timeline of History, The Presidents of the U.S., and Colonial Maps.
● 66 inspirational Bible book introductions, key verses, outlines that reveal the grand story of Scripture and God’s desire for a walking, talking relationship with each one of us.
● Subject index, Concordance, Center column Cross-reference Study Edition, and Bible maps.
Hardcover Edition – 2nd Edition
The Founders’ Bible Hardcover edition is a masterpiece in the art of bookbinding. For a 2312-page Bible, in order to ensure proper adhesion of all the signatures and maximize durability, we chose the highest quality bookbinding process on the market today, featuring a resin-bonded, PUR (Polyurethane Reactive) adhesive—“the” most durable bookbinding adhesive available. Without getting too technical, a special clay coating is applied to the paper, enabling the PUR to fully wick into the paper fibers themselves, running the full length of the signature spine. Once cured, the process forms an impenetrable bond. While Smyth sewn signatures have been a high quality industry standard for years, four minimal stitch points in a Bible of this volume would likely weaken over time and with use the paper will begin tear at those stitch points. With the PUR method, that will never happen; your Founders’ Bible will remain rock solid in its binding, and has the added benefit of allowing for a “lay flat” capacity when reading. The Hardcover features the same high quality Bible paper as the leather editions, and along with its matching protective dust jacket displays the beautiful commissioned artwork on the cover, both of which boast a premium “soft touch” coating that feels fantastic in your hands. Each copy comes individually shrink-wrapped.
NEW SECOND EDITION has expanded to include our Founding Documents: The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, and the Bill of Rights & Amendments. Also included is a beautifully illustrated, 4-color presentation front matter section for recording your Ancestors of Interest, Your Family both Father’s and Mother’s lineage, Significant Family events, and Your Spiritual Journey. We also included a new article, Freedom Is A Fragile Thing and a revised and updated Timeline of American History.
Red Letter: No
Version: New American Standard
Publish Date: 4/1/2017
Text Size: 9
Dimensions(W x H x L): 7.4" X 2.3" X 9.3
Vendor: Shiloh Road Publishers
Author: David Barton