Kids ages 6-10 will be even more captivated with learning about the Bible and growing in their relationship with God. Along the way they'll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. This edition includes the complete New International Reader's Version (NIrV) which is written at a Year 4-5 reading level and based on the bestselling New International Version (NIV). The NIrV is perfect for children learning to read and explore the Bible for the first time on their own.
Here's a quick tour through the features:
- FULL COLOUR!
- Life in Bible Times - Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- People in Bible Times - Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Let's Live It! - Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Did You Know? - Interesting facts help you understand God's Word
- Words to Treasure - Great verses to memorize
- Twenty special pages - Games, and other Bible fun, all with a jungle safari theme
- Book introductions, a dictionary, and color maps
Binding: Multi-Color Leatherlike
Red Letter: N
Publish Date: 4/1/2014
Text Size: 10
Dimensions(W x H x L): 2.0" X 6.2" X 9.3"
Vendor: HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Author: Duo-Tone Italian