Both the Bible and Jesus Christ are identified as the Word of God. The Bible is God's written Word; Jesus is God's personal Word. Our relationship to the one determines our relationship to the other.
When considering the word authority, we need to recognize that its root word is author. Only the author can vouch for the authority of his writing. So, too, must we consult with the Author, the Holy Spirit, if we wish to know:
* the attitude of Jesus to the Old Testament
* how Jesus endorsed the authority of Scripture
* the many ways Jesus' life fulfilled Scripture
* God's Word as a two-edged sword
* eight effects of God's Word
Red Letter: No
Publish Date: 12/1/2009
Dimensions(W x H x L): 3.8" x 0.4" x 7.0"
Vendor: Derek Prince Ministries
Author: Derek Prince