DESCRIPTIONFamed educator, pastor, and abolitionist Asa Mahan wrote his classic book The True Believer as a response to the question: What are the true character, duties, and privileges of a child of God in this life?
In it, Mahan addresses such topics as...
- The confidence of the believer
- Attaining the fullness of joy
- The glory conferred from heaven
- The doctrine of perfection
- Receiving instruction from the Holy Spirit
- And much more
Red Letter: No
Publish Date: 11/1/2013
Dimensions(W x H x L): 5.5" x 0.9" x 8.4"
Vendor: Versa Press
Author: Asa Mahan